Confusion Over Auto Re-boost & Account Inaccuracies

Enthusiast

Confusion Over Auto Re-boost & Account Inaccuracies

I am need of assistance with a confusing auto re-boost situation...
I have been enrolled in auto re-boost for quite some time & it has been automatically charging my monthly service payment to my debit card that is on file. I am currently on the $50/month unlimited plan & have been paying $45/month+tax on auto re-boost.
This month I noticed on my card statement that Boost has not automatically withdrawn my payment so far for this month, even though there are sufficient funds on my card to do so. Now my Boost account page states that my Boost account balance is insufficient to cover my next month of service & I need to refill my account for next month's service charge of $45 which is due by 12/2 & if done so prior to the due date my services will be refrefreshed on 12/3. It is now 12/16 &, even though it appears to have not automatically re-boosted, my hotspot & high speed data allotments were still refreshed.
Then, assuming automatic re-boost failed, I tapped on the 'Re-boost Now' button & proceeded to re-boost manually but canceled it when it stated I would be charged $49.31 instead of the $47.something I have been paying. What's with the extra $2?
Then, after cancelling, it stated that my account is overdue so my service is interrupted & I need to add $45 now to resume service, yet my phone remains fully functional.
I am now unsure what it is I should do, if anything, & would appreciate some feedback & help with this situation. Thnx.
,,={^·.·^}=,,
1 REPLY 1
Accomplice

Re: Confusion Over Auto Re-boost & Account Inaccuracies

I would assume by now that your problem has been resolved, but just wanted to say that I too, had the same thing happen. Been on auto reboost for years...out of the blue it told me not enough to pay for my month, which I usually ignore because  it automatically comes out and I save $5 a month. This month it actually didn't come out and I woke up one day trying to reply to a text and couldn't...so I checked my account and it wasn't auto-reboosted like normal. I don't like dealing with people on the phone, especially when it's going to take a long time and I might not understand what they are saying, so I just decided to pay it (yeah no bonus off for this month), and re-setup my card to automatically renew every month. I love boost, my phones have all worked fine, I get great reception, have no problems (in fact, my phone has worked many times when my friend's couldn't get reception or make calls from places), NONE except when it comes to re-charging sometimes. I think it's all a glitch in Boost's website...it's THE worst website, have had so many problems. Are you listening BOOST WEB TECHNICAL PEOPLE!? It's ridiculous when you try to re-start your plan for calling different countries when you are out of money on it and you try all day and it won't work, and try the next day and it won't work and I have calls to make! Adding my SAME credit card on FILE manually seems to work 50% of the time. Irritating. Fix the website. While you are at it, why can't you let me just add 100 minutes or 60 minutes or 250 minutes or whatever I want before my plan runs out? I get 35 minutes tops to talk to my boyfriend before I have to restart it, and I can go through that in one sitting! Then I don't get to call back until YOUR website lets me restart the plan and add money. UGH!