Complete liars and ripped me off after i was a customer over a year!

Accomplice

Complete liars and ripped me off after i was a customer over a year!

Going through this same crap! I had boost mobile for over a year and even went and bought a phone NOT FROM BOOST and had it switched over to them. I moved to a different state and boost mobile doesn't work well here so I switched companies so I didn't have to go stand in the middle of the parking lot holding my phone in the air to use it, after calling over and over about the service. Well now they have locked my phone I did NOT purchase from them nor owe any money on indefinitely simply out of spite. They say there was a policy but they did not tell me that before switching my brand new IPhone 6 plus into a boost phone. Completely ripped me off and I am not taking this! I want my money for my phone or for them to unlock it! This is ridiculous! This is bad business and very unprofessional.
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Complete liars and ripped me off after i was a customer over a year!

Hello, Kyleigh1028. We're deeply sorry to hear about your situation, please send us a private message with more details about your issue, we'd like to help!

Accomplice

I'm not sure how to send a private message. I'd really appreciate it though. Please tell me how.
Agent

Hi. To send a private message please tap on the agents name and it will give you the option of sending a private message. Victor21

Accomplice

Tried to send you a direct message and it wouldn't work.
Agent

Double tap on my name and it would give you the option to send the private message.

Accomplice

Still no help!
Agent

Hi @Kyleigh1028!

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~Nosh_CxUx