Comments

Highlighted

Comments

Hey
Community my service was down for several days 10 days to be exact Boost claimed they were having tower outages in my area they tried to resolve the problem and was unsuccessful so they issued me an ticket number and asked that I call back in 48 hours I did so after calling in when the 48 hours were up they extended the ticket to 72 your and then 3 more days after that. Well the problem was finally resolved and my service is back to normal, but they highly insulted me when they offered me $6 for my inconvenience for almost two weeks without services. Is this what they really think of their customers
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Comments

Hello, Np06. Something went wrong and we need to rectify this. Please send us a private message with your Boost Mobile account information alongside your address to further assist you.

hi. i purchased a phone from the boost mobile store on 524 Jerusalem Avenue in Uniondale NY. i was not told that the iphone was refurbished until it began to give problems before a month of having it. i explained to the lady that i did not want a refurbished phone and she refused to give me back my money. she told me that i did not put insurance on the phone so therefore i cant get back my money. i am very disappointed that i spent money on a "refurbished" phone that i thought was new and now having problems with.  the box that the phone was sold in is not the correct box. the IEM # is not a match to the phone. how can you assist me? my name is rhonda victor and my email is XXXXXX@yahoo.com

@rhondavictor77 We do apologize for any inconvenient with the service. Can you pelase send us a private message with the phone number and PIN? We'll need the IMEI as well.

- E.J.

How can I find the area the send the private message?
Agent

Hi there. To send a private message please tap on the representative's name and it would provide the option to send private message. Victor21