Charged twice

Groupie

Charged twice

I was charged twice for 35 dollar plan, now my bank account is overdrawn. I need this reversed today.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Charged twice

Hi @roberto66 So sorry for any inconvenient. Could you send us a private message to verify this information? - E.J.

Groupie

The same thing happened to me as well. I made my 77 dollar payment on 10/13/17. I submitted my payment through the online portal. It notified me that the services were down and to try later. I then resubmitted it and it posted. Checking my bank statement today, Oct 17th, i notice two charged. Should I private message you after work today? I have the necessary documents to provide assistance (screenshots). I need this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Smwrig4. Yes, you should send us a private message for appropriate assistance on this matter. In  order to send us a private message, please click on the avatar image of an agent, and select send this user a private message.  

Groupie

I went to boost store and they told me the quickest way to resolve this was to dispute one of the charges with my bank. So that's what I did and hope to hear back from them in a few days. But now I'm stuck with overdraft fees from bank.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry about the hassle, roberto66. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin so we can investigate?