Charge

Accomplice

Charge

I recently started with boost and when I went to activate and start service I was charged a $10 reactivation fee because the phone I bought from you was used. I also wanted to do a family plan yet neither website from either phone had the option nor had the option to invite anyone. I would like a refund on the$10 and switched over to the family plan. Btw, I have emailed you yet I haven't heard back. It's been 4 days now, not the 12-24 hours.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Charge

Hey there, MatoLuta! Really sorry about this. We will definitely look into this. Can you please send us a private message with your number and PIN, also the numbers and PINs of the lines you would like to link to the family plan? Thank you.

Good evening,

I just bought a refurbished IPhone for my son and when I went to activate it the Boost system is telling me I need to pay the $10 reactivation fee just like you received. Can you please tell me how they resolved this issue for you? They are now closed and I need to activate this for so I can get ahold of him during this holiday break while I am at work. I thought this was a little ridiculous. I thought they were suppose to reset all of the phones before they go out to the next customer. I really appreciate your feedback. 

Thanks

Shay858

Agent

Sorry for the confusion, Shay858! We’d love to explain this further. When a customer purchases a Pre-Owned, they will be subject to the $10 reactivation fee that all used handsets must pay. To offset that charge, there will be a $10 credit placed on the account within 2 weeks from the date of activation.
For more information about this, we suggest you to click here.

I do not understand the purpose for that but it seems like that would just add a lot of unnecessary confusion.  Thanks for the prompt reply anyways. 

Agent

You're welcome. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.