Changing from monthly plan to day plan problems

Go to solution
Highlighted

Changing from monthly plan to day plan problems

I found out the hard way that when you change from the monthly plan to the daily plan if your time expires you no longer can get incoming calls!!!  I hope this is a massive over site by Boost Mobile and it will be fixed, 

I have had good experiences with you but if my friends and loved ones cannot get in touch with me in an emergency because I am one day late in my payment this will be enough to revisit my Boost experience!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Changing from monthly plan to day plan problems

We understand your concern, @Ardy1 We will send your feedback to the right department. If you ever need any other kind of assistance, do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be pleased to help. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hey there, @Ardy1! Thanks for contacting us. The service of free incoming calls/sms when you haven't paid, does not apply to our daily plans. This plan was created for customers who need just a little extra help keeping their service going for a day or more until they can pay their next full month payment. 

I understand the reasoning behind this daily plan .  But even someone with a daily plan has a phone number whereby others might want to get in touch with them..  I suppose giving people a few days to take care or update their daily plan maybe better.   That is my two cents.

Thanks

Agent

We understand your concern, @Ardy1 We will send your feedback to the right department. If you ever need any other kind of assistance, do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be pleased to help. 

View solution in original post