Changing from monthly plan to day plan problems

Go to solution
Highlighted

Changing from monthly plan to day plan problems

I found out the hard way that when you change from the monthly plan to the daily plan if your time expires you no longer can get incoming calls!!!  I hope this is a massive over site by Boost Mobile and it will be fixed, 

I have had good experiences with you but if my friends and loved ones cannot get in touch with me in an emergency because I am one day late in my payment this will be enough to revisit my Boost experience!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Changing from monthly plan to day plan problems

We understand your concern, @Ardy1 We will send your feedback to the right department. If you ever need any other kind of assistance, do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be pleased to help. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hey there, @Ardy1! Thanks for contacting us. The service of free incoming calls/sms when you haven't paid, does not apply to our daily plans. This plan was created for customers who need just a little extra help keeping their service going for a day or more until they can pay their next full month payment. 

I understand the reasoning behind this daily plan .  But even someone with a daily plan has a phone number whereby others might want to get in touch with them..  I suppose giving people a few days to take care or update their daily plan maybe better.   That is my two cents.

Thanks

Agent

We understand your concern, @Ardy1 We will send your feedback to the right department. If you ever need any other kind of assistance, do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be pleased to help.