Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Cant buy anything, shows error processing

Highlighted

Re: Cant buy anything, shows error processing

The same thing is happening to me. I am trying to purchase the iphone 7 plus 128g in product red but an error keeps on popping up after I hit complete purchase. It cannot be my address because there's literally only one spot to put in an address so I can't even mix this up. I am trying to get this done ASAP because I don't wanna miss out on the $100 off deal for this holiday.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I've Been Trying to order a phone and all I get is a Error Message, it's been weeks and nothing has changed someone please help.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please Can You help me purchase a phone I keep on getting an Error Message.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Jhovon Thank you for contacting us. There are certain requirements in order to process an order successfully. Here are some of them:

* Shipping Address must match the Billing address on the card.
* We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
* Your address should be verified by USPS. Please visit this link: https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action and enter your address. If it doesn't show up here, the order won't go through.

Also, if you have tried to purchase the phone several times, while using the same card, your bank may block the transactions. Please confirm these requirements, we'll be waiting for you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I did everything exactly as you said and I still cannot buy the phone Everything checks out and there are no restrictions on any of the cards I used.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood, @Jhovon. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for you!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help as well

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Ekaterina Thanks for contacting us. How can we assist you today?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I've tried everything for the past 2 months. From hour long phone calls and getting transferred to different departments to emails, I still can't purchase a new phone. At this point, I'm considering just moving to a new phone company because this is ridiculous. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello @chuy. So sorry about the trouble. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.