Cant buy anything, shows error processing

Highlighted

Cant buy anything, shows error processing

I cannot buy a new phone....Ive tried different phones, cards, it just shows error processing, tryh later or call a number where you can spend an hour on it and still get no one. Or get someone incompetent and does not speak english and does not know how to fix this OR BUY OVER THE PHONE.Seriously, they cant even process order over the phone! Ive seen others complaining over this issue, and ive been trying to buy something new for over a year through bost. Why in a year havnt you fixed this issue??? 

53 REPLIES 53
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there phamkhanhduy. We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out. Victor21

Highlighted

I need help please, I’m trying to buy an iPhone 7, 32gb & I cant get passed the review order button. I press it & it doesn’t work.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am having the same problem - can't buy a phone online, using Windows 10 and have tried with Chrome and IE. frustrating as I just want to be a boost customer! Called your customer support, all they could advise was to wait 4 hours and try again, but I have been trying over a few days now.

Help would be appreciated 🙂

Highlighted

@becbec Hi there. Could you please send us a private message? - E.J.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

ive had the same problem too, but instead it says "identity cant be verified". what does that mean?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @chuy! Really sorry to hear that. Have you tried to refresh your browser, and start over again, while making sure the billing address is the same as the shipping address? Thank you!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

@jeffc i have but nothing seems to work. the same message window pops up saying that my identity cant be verified. ive even gone to a physical location and they say that the same message appears when theyre trying to fill out my information. how do you even verify your identity to begin with?

Highlighted
Agent

Understood! Please send us a screenshot of the error you were getting via a private message. Thank you!

Highlighted

Hey, I recently tried to purchase an iPhone SE 64gb Gold and the purchase was declined according to boost’s website yet, the money was taken out?. It’s not the bank according to what everyone else has said, it’s the boost mobile website. Can I please just purchase a phone? Why does this have to be difficult? Thanks
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Justsomeperson2. It may be that our website has an error. Can you please send us a private message with you phone number and pin to better assist you?