Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Cant buy anything, shows error processing

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Cant buy anything, shows error processing

Having trouble buying the iphone 6s i dont have an account with boost but wanted to purchase the phone and switch to boost once i received it but if i cant purchase the phone im not going to switch ive been trying all morning
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Mariah. Please verify the following steps to help you place an order online due to receiving an error while trying;
1. Please make sure the Billing and shipping address are the same
2. Please make sure you're using a valid credit card.
3. It is best if you use Internet Explorer as your Browser
4. Verify if your credit card has a block from bank to purchase on line.
Please verify these options if you continue to have issue please let us know. Victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Tried all that still not working ive been trying all day
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. What is the error you are receiving? Victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

It just says sorry there was a problem processing the order please try again or order over the phone wich I tried calling and was on hold forever so i hung up
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please send us a private message to be able to assist better. Victor21

Highlighted

I'm trying to buy an iPhone 7, silver, 128gb, and I keep getting an error message after I enter all the billing and shipping info and try to complete the order. "Error processing order..." I've tried multiple times with no luck. Please help me
Highlighted
Groupie

I wanna buy an iphone 7 plus red and im having the same issue
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, Garenmekho! I have replied to your previous post. Please check it out.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

hi boost mobile customer last night i wanted to buy a phone but it showed me an error processing