Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Cant buy anything, shows error processing

Highlighted

Cant buy anything, shows error processing

I cannot buy a new phone....Ive tried different phones, cards, it just shows error processing, tryh later or call a number where you can spend an hour on it and still get no one. Or get someone incompetent and does not speak english and does not know how to fix this OR BUY OVER THE PHONE.Seriously, they cant even process order over the phone! Ive seen others complaining over this issue, and ive been trying to buy something new for over a year through bost. Why in a year havnt you fixed this issue??? 

53 REPLIES 53
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Cant buy anything, shows error processing

@estaggs46 I've sent this off to someone on the web team who can check it out for us.  I will let you know what I find out but I really appreciate you telling us about it.  We might need to know what browser you're using, btw.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue. i been trying for almost 3 weeks and nothing changes.

Highlighted

I can't buy anything either.  Have the phone I want in the shopping cart, put in all my info, agreed to the terms, and click "review order" and... nothing.  I tried calling customer service to see if I could buy it over the phone,  but she put me on hold for 45 minutes without coming back to me before I gave up and hung up.  I put in an email for help, but not sure what else to do.  I can get this phone from my local retailer but they are charging $10 more than the site.  😞  Oh and I tried using both Chrome and Fire Fox.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Couldn't buy anything either. Also tried different cards. Triple checked to make sure address was correct.  Waited a week and just tried again a few minutes ago. Clicked on review order and nothing happens! Very frustrated. Last time got charged twice but supposedly order was never processed? Money was deposited back into my account but still very upset about the situation. Looks like there is just a problem with this site. I was able to talk to some one to get problem resolved. I probably won't try to order over the phone.  It looks like the only option at this point is to go to Best Buy to get the iPhone 5s. At least I can activate it while standing there. I'm seeing too many horror stories about phones that won't activate after purchasing.

Highlighted

Hi there @estaggs46, @NancyB, @rolandorguez1.

On behalf of Boost Mobile, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble this has caused as I understand how frustrating is when this happens. To better help you with this situation, first I need to know the name and model of the phones you guys wanted to buy.

I'll be waiting for your responses!

- Robert.

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue I can't buy anything I even contacted my bank and I went to my bank to speak with them and the problem wasn't with my bank it was with boostmobile I'm very frustrated.

Highlighted
Groupie

Why does it matter, like they said your site is acting up and has been for quite a while now. I am trying to get the Iphone 5s. I have been trying nearly a month. Could someone competent hurry and fix the **bleep** problem.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi There!

This situation is being investigated. Meanwhile, keep in mind that the website gives a general error message for many different decline reasons. Possible decline reasons:

1. Shipping and Billing address are not identical.

2. Shipping address located in a foreign country.

3. Order declined by decision manager (Usually because the Billing/Shipping address entered could not be verified).

Always make sure no double spaces are entered and any abbreviations for North, South, Apartment, Suite, Unit, etc., are entered correctly.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Here  is an update to my situation. I called Boost to get my account number so I could have my phone number transferred to Sprint. I explained the trouble I was having ordering the phone.  Within minutes they were able to get the order processed over the phone.  I had the iPhone SE in my hand in less than 36 hours( paid for next day shipping) the phone did come with a
SIM card and there was no trouble activating it. I am very pleased how they handled the situation. Thanks Boost!!!