Cant buy anything, shows error processing

Re: Cant buy anything, shows error processing

Please help process my order, meaning have it go through very tired of the continued error messages. 

Agent

Hello @SickNtired. We're happy to help. Please send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Accomplice

I need help as well. 

Highlighted

I currently have the iPhone 5S and would like to purchase the iPhone SE. Everytime I try to order it, it says error and I should call, and when I call I'm on hold until I decide to hang up. Also, when I tried updating my information on my account (my fathers name is on the account and I want to switch it to my name, also the birthdate is incorrect) it says there was an error too. It's very frustrating

Hi. Could you send us a private message and let us know what IPhone SE model  (Color and gbs) are you trying to purchase?

- Edward J.

I got the same problem, and I tried to purchase the iPhone SE  128 rose gold one.

But the website kept showing me that I should call.

I made 5 payments in 3 weeks, no one works.

BTW, I tried to call the number to make it, and it did not work, too.

They said it should be my bank's problem, but I made the call to BOA, and they said to me they give the authorized access to Boost already.

Please solve that problem.

Appreciated.

screen shot

Groupie

I've been trying for a week now. Been on and off phone with boost several hours, bank and forth with my bank. Even had boost rep on conference call with cardholder company. Nothing. My account is being escalated and transferred to yet again someone else. I am fed up. I wasted my entire afternoon of work away being on the phone with Boost. I just went online abt an hour ago and it's NOW saying the phone is not available. If I don't get this phone after all this trouble I can't even tell you how irate I'm going to be. Seriously I am probably going to switch carriers tonight.

I put a order in for a galaxy 6s and it said error try again or call number but took money out of my account . so I didn't get any confirmation . am I gonna get the phone??? It sounds like nobody else has.it was a payment plan deal I was offered
Agent

Hello Jasondrywall. We're happy to look into this for you. Feel free to send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Groupie

I just had this same problem i purchased the iphone 6 for $149.99 and it took my credit card info but when it was at the last part of confirmation it said error processing and I checked my bank account but it already took out the money for it. Then i called customer service and they told me they dont see where I've placed a order but to wait til the morning i should have a confirmation email. And if i dont then try to call my bank first before calling them