Can't receive calls

Highlighted

Can't receive calls

I paid my bill yesterday and thought my service was restored. I started receiving text msgs from my contacts saying that they were calling me and the phone just rang. On my end I wasn't receiving any incoming calls. Not even my voicemail was picking up when others would call me. I spoke to a rep who reset my phone last night and was able to receive calls but an hour later I couldn't receive calls again and my voicemail wasn't picking up. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Can't receive calls

Hello! @Tastee33. Can you private message us with your phone number and pin so we can take a closer look?

Having same issue. Can not receive calls, but I am able to place calls. Tried changing devices and even changed cell#. All calls were being sent to a voice mail, but the voice on my voicemail had a British accent and was female... Normally the voice that it's hard is a monotone male voice. Plus I would not receive my voice mails. I used my wife's cell and called my cell, left a voice mail message, but I never got it. Cell also said that there was no missed calls as well. I do not know what else to do.
Agent

Hi there, Solider! Sorry to hear about your calls. In this case we would recommend resetting the call forwarding settings. You can do so by dialing *720.