Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Can't get phone activated

Accomplice

Can't get phone activated

I'm an existing boost customer.  Last week I bought an Iphone SE from boostmobile.com.  I have tried swapping devices but was unable to do so on the webpage.  I called customer service yesterday and spoke to two people, both of whom said the imei/meid did not come up as compatible. 

When I asked if there was someone else I could speak to rather than "calling back tomorrow" as was suggested,  the call was abrutly discontinued. 

So far I've been happy with boost, but I cannot understand the activation problem with a phone purchased from boostmobile.com.

Can someone please offer some help or suggestions on where to go from here?  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, shanahan626. Please send us the details via private message along with your phone number and pin so we can follow up on this.

Accomplice

Did you try calling Apple maybe they would be able to assist you more professionally I understand about getting hung up on they did this to me as well, but if Boost Mobile can't figure out how to set your phone up then I suggest you call Apple and just explain it to them and see what they tell you maybe you would get better answers
Accomplice

Thanks for the response, Fran. Maybe I'll see if I can get apple to help. Otherwise I don't really see any other alternative other than returning the phone.
Agent

Hello @shanahan626.

We understand your concerns. Please, let us know, any updates.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Thanks, Joy.  I've forwarded along the details in a private message and am keeping my fingers crossed. 

Agent

Thanks for letting us know. 

~ Joy P.