Can't be only one with this problem??

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can't be only one with this problem??

I work at Starbucks and every single time I leave the store I cannot place or receive calls for at least 15 min. When I try calling out it won't go past "dialing" before dropping the call and when people try calling me it goes see straight to voicemail. For last 6 months I had the LG Stylo 2 and just last week I switched to LG Stylo 3 and the first 3 days of having new phone I was able to make and receive calls after leaving work but the last 4 days I have not. Typically I do not connect to the WiFi network while I'm at work but for the sake of resolving this problem I have (several times) and it doesn't make a difference. I also know know it's not a dead zone because I never have any problems before work or when I just run in for a drink. It's so bad that I can't even drive to work, park in parking lot and leave my phone in the car because it still does it. Can someone please help or does anyone have similar problems?
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Can't be only one with this problem??

So sorry to hear about this experience, Jenw917. We want to help! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? Does this issue happen only at work?

Re: Can't be only one with this problem??

Just curious, were you able to get this problem resolved? I sounds like your phone was trying to do wifi calling at your work site and I see Sprint is still working out a few bugs on wifii calling.