Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

BoostUp/phone financing

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: BOOST UP FINANCING

me sister and i did it at the same time and she eligible she dont have easy pay or the grace period so i know its bs
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: BoostUp/phone financing

Not at all. They told me all the same stuff they told you. Its almost like they WANT me to go to straight talk. They have a better coverage area than Boost anyway.
Highlighted
Accomplice

i was told if we drop the Vip we should be eligible but im not for sure if we will still have to wait for 12 new consecetive months im waiting on a answer I'll let u know cause this is bs after 10 years im livid im ready to port my number to someone else
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! This is the eligibility policy for the BoostUP program:

Eligible customers meet the following requirements:

1. Single Line or Primary Line Only.
  2. 12 consecutive On-Time payments.  Cannot have not missed a payment or been interrupted in 12 months.
  3. Currently active on a Monthly Plan.
  4. Not on Boost Premier (due to a compatibility conflict).

It make take up to 3 business days to be removed from Premier.
Customers will have to wait until the 1st of the month to see if they’re now eligible for BoostUP.

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Accomplice

ok so my husband eligible on same account i was told i can buy phone on his account then swap them as long as the installments come from his number is this true ive heard so many different things im just confused @EdwinRG
Highlighted
Accomplice

so they are telling me to drop Vip and i will be eligible didnt u say u was a Vip and u still was eligible the man said theres no way u are eligible if u are a Vip
Highlighted
Agent

To be eligible you need to remove the Boost Premier from your account, as well as meet the other requirements.

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Accomplice

@EdwinRGI didn't know that. I thought I was part of the premier group? So if I qualify for the boostup! means I no longer belong to the premier group?

Highlighted
Agent

That's right NYCKid! The Boost Premier Grace Period and BoostUP are mutually exclusive programs at the moment.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Accomplice