BoostUp/phone financing

Highlighted
Groupie

BoostUp/phone financing

Ive been a long time customer of Boost Mobile since before the days of a smart phone. I have bought a phone through easy pay with no issues and that phone has been paid off for 2 or 3 months now. Why am I not being allowed to be a part of BoostUp? Does my good standing and previous transaction history not count for something? I mean, Ive been a Boost customer probably longer than most of the staff has worked for Boost. I thought I had built a good professional business relationship with Boost Mobile?
39 REPLIES 39
Highlighted
Accomplice

not true
Highlighted
Accomplice

12 consecutive payments with 14 day grace makes u ineligible i swear they pulled a fast one on loyal customers i cant wait to switch to at&t its been too long
Highlighted
Accomplice

I made 12 executive payments how can I apply for boost up
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Kevin79! Eligible customers will have the option after they log into their accounts online. You can do so through this link http://boost.co/1WJ1meg.

Highlighted
Accomplice

this is straight bs
Highlighted
Accomplice

have boost even tired to help u @Kris14
Highlighted
Accomplice

@tyleemah8955Not true. I have autopay which always happens with the grace period and I am still eligible for the boostup! program.

Highlighted
Accomplice

thats really crazy i spoke with 3 different reps who told me i was ineligible because u cant have two promotions at once they said it was ok when it was smart pay but now that it called boost up that program is different so now i just feel like Ive been lied too and mislead
Highlighted
Accomplice

@tyleemah8955Are you still paying off the smart pay purchase?? If so, That is why you won't qualify.
Highlighted
Accomplice

no sir its paid off im just over it