Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

BoostUp/phone financing

Highlighted
Groupie

BoostUp/phone financing

Ive been a long time customer of Boost Mobile since before the days of a smart phone. I have bought a phone through easy pay with no issues and that phone has been paid off for 2 or 3 months now. Why am I not being allowed to be a part of BoostUp? Does my good standing and previous transaction history not count for something? I mean, Ive been a Boost customer probably longer than most of the staff has worked for Boost. I thought I had built a good professional business relationship with Boost Mobile?
39 REPLIES 39
Highlighted

Re: BoostUp/phone financing

@Kris14
Hi. Boost UP promotion and the Boost up requires 12 consecutive on-time payments for the last 12 months. Could you please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN on the account?

- E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: BOOST UP FINANCING

I would like to know if BOOST UP comes with finance charges attached?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello @NYCKid There's no interest charged. At the end of the 18-month term, the customer will have paid for the device in total.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

i said the same thing ive been a customer over 9 years and just cause they changed from smart pay to boost up recently i dont qualify this is so beyond outrages soon as its time to pay my bill im switching and porting my number 100 a month 12 months for 10 years should definitely count for something
Highlighted
Accomplice

why should i have to go through any other avenue as simple as i honored boost they should honor me
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @tyleemah8955 You need to make 12 consecutive on time payments to qualify for the Boost Up!

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

@Joy1713 Thank you for the quick reply. Now all we need is the S9+ to come to boostmobile.
Highlighted
Agent

You''re more than welcome, @NYCKid. Stay tuned for any updates!

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

12 consecutive payments is not my problem i pay my bill on time every month the problem is having me on 14 day grace period knowing it will make me ineligible to boost up is the problem why not let loyal customer know so they can have an opition before its too late