BoostUp/phone financing

Accomplice

Re: BOOST UP FINANCING

When u go on the boost up installment plan;do u have to pay the balance off before u can get the phone]

Hey there, Autumn! The advantage of the Boostup is that you are able to get an expensive device on installments while using the device.

Accomplice

Thanks.But it depends on whats available.Especially if u want to upgrade right

Re: BoostUp/phone financing

Oh I see! Boostup is only for upgrading customers. This process can be performed online if you would like.

Accomplice

When u go on boost up installment plan;are u able to get an upgraded phone to the one u already have;or just whats available

Oh I see! You can choose any device that is available for purchase through this program.

Accomplice

Thanks
Highlighted
Accomplice

@Kris14I believe that the only requirement for you to qualify is to have 12 or more consecutive monthly payments on your monthly service. Check with the boostmobile staff & they should be able to tell you exactly why you having the issue.

Accomplice

as soon as u pay the down payment it starts to ship like the s9 they wanted 200 down with payments of 27 a month u can pick what phone u want as long as it shows under the price the down payment amount and installments
Accomplice

nope