BoostUp/phone financing

Highlighted
Groupie

BoostUp/phone financing

Ive been a long time customer of Boost Mobile since before the days of a smart phone. I have bought a phone through easy pay with no issues and that phone has been paid off for 2 or 3 months now. Why am I not being allowed to be a part of BoostUp? Does my good standing and previous transaction history not count for something? I mean, Ive been a Boost customer probably longer than most of the staff has worked for Boost. I thought I had built a good professional business relationship with Boost Mobile?
39 REPLIES 39
Highlighted
Accomplice

When u go on the boost up installment plan;do u have to pay the balance off before u can get the phone]
Highlighted

Hey there, Autumn! The advantage of the Boostup is that you are able to get an expensive device on installments while using the device.

Accomplice

Thanks.But it depends on whats available.Especially if u want to upgrade right
Highlighted

Oh I see! Boostup is only for upgrading customers. This process can be performed online if you would like.

Highlighted
Accomplice

When u go on boost up installment plan;are u able to get an upgraded phone to the one u already have;or just whats available
Highlighted

Oh I see! You can choose any device that is available for purchase through this program.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks
Highlighted
Accomplice

@Kris14I believe that the only requirement for you to qualify is to have 12 or more consecutive monthly payments on your monthly service. Check with the boostmobile staff & they should be able to tell you exactly why you having the issue.

Highlighted
Accomplice

as soon as u pay the down payment it starts to ship like the s9 they wanted 200 down with payments of 27 a month u can pick what phone u want as long as it shows under the price the down payment amount and installments
Highlighted
Accomplice

nope