Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

BoostUp payments

Highlighted
Groupie

BoostUp payments

Is it possible to pay off my phone before the 18 months. If so. Where do i pay it at.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: BoostUp payments

Hi Gro429! That is correct. You can pay off the phone before the 18 months. You can make this payment by contacting customer service or by logging into your online account.

Highlighted
Groupie

Just got a new phone and I'm not sure how I pay the 27 a month on top of my monthly charge of 50. Please help
Highlighted

@Lizardmarie Hi. If you need us to review your account payments, please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN. - E.J.

Highlighted
Groupie

how many boost ups are customers aloud ? i already am on a boost up , but i wanna know after paying this off will i have the option for another boost up ? and if so how long will i have to wait
Highlighted
Agent

@phoenixmoon: Account's are allowed only one phone on installments per account, if your account is still eligible and you have completely paid off your phone, you can apply for the program again. 

Highlighted
Groupie

how long after paying off this boost up do i have to wait to apply for the program again ?
Highlighted
Agent

@phoenixmoon, if you made all your payments on time, You should wait at least 30-60 days for the option to come up again. 

Highlighted
Groupie

same as if i pay it off early ?
Highlighted
Agent

@phoenixmoon, same rule applies.