BoostUp Payment Plan and Activation

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

BoostUp Payment Plan and Activation

I purchased a phone through the BoostUp payment plan, but I want to continue using my older phone. Is there any way possible to keep my older phone activated and just make it a secondary line? I want to continue to use it and try to get some sort of Family Plan.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: BoostUp Payment Plan and Activation

Hi there, gingerg! Yes, can use your older phone. If you want to use it on a secondary line, you just need to activate the device on a new account and set up the family plan. These are the steps to start your Family Plan:
1.Determine whom you want to be a part of your Family and decide on a plan: $35 3 Gigs of 4G LTE Data OR $50 Unlimited Gigs.
TIP: All members must be on the same plan as the Primary.
2.Make sure the Primary line is on his/her plan of choice and has enough funds in his/her account for all new family members that will be added.
3.If you are the Primary line, login to your account and select Create a Family. Enter each Secondary line's Boost Mobile phone number and click invite. A free text message will be sent to this person informing him/her of the invitation. He/she can then login to My Account and select Accept.
4.After your family members have accepted their invitations, they will need to change their existing plan to the same plan as the Primary line (either $35 3 Gigs of 4G LTE Data OR $50 Unlimited Gigs).

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: BoostUp Payment Plan and Activation

Hi there, gingerg! Yes, can use your older phone. If you want to use it on a secondary line, you just need to activate the device on a new account and set up the family plan. These are the steps to start your Family Plan:
1.Determine whom you want to be a part of your Family and decide on a plan: $35 3 Gigs of 4G LTE Data OR $50 Unlimited Gigs.
TIP: All members must be on the same plan as the Primary.
2.Make sure the Primary line is on his/her plan of choice and has enough funds in his/her account for all new family members that will be added.
3.If you are the Primary line, login to your account and select Create a Family. Enter each Secondary line's Boost Mobile phone number and click invite. A free text message will be sent to this person informing him/her of the invitation. He/she can then login to My Account and select Accept.
4.After your family members have accepted their invitations, they will need to change their existing plan to the same plan as the Primary line (either $35 3 Gigs of 4G LTE Data OR $50 Unlimited Gigs).