BoostUP refund

Highlighted
Groupie

BoostUP refund

So we decided to use our eligibilty of BoostUP to get a new phone. We recieved the new phone and were completely unsatisfied. We then sent it back via fedex overnight and it was signed off on the next day as recieved (i checked the tracking) we were to recieve a refund 7-14 days (which included the three day travel that we just expideted) it was recieved on Dec 22nd, and we still have not recieved a refund BUT our boost up contract states it was cancelled. 

ALSO, since we havent recieved a refund, we have been phoneless because we "arent eligible" for BoostUP until it completely gets termindated. 

I have called over and over and over again and still they are saying they dont know if the phone was recieved (WHICH IS HAS, i Have proof of that) and that they dont know about the Boost Up and how because we switched phones with phones we already had, its not going to be eligible ?!!? I have no idea, but I just want two things: OUR MONEY BACK and to Be eligible for BOOST UP to get a new phone considering we have two lines and only one working phone. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: BoostUP refund

Hey there, @knowles12612! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look.

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Groupie

sent

Agent

Thank you! We have received your message and will continue to assist you in private.