Boost your Pokedex with Pokemon-GO events at Sprint stores Nationwide!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Boost your Pokedex with Pokemon-GO events at Sprint stores Nationwide!

boost pokemon.png

Are you a Pokemon-Go trainer?  ME TOO! Team Instinct, REPRESENT!  

The app released new Pokemon this week and I read all about it here ..  Sprint locations across the country are already hosting PokeStops and will be sponsoring events all weekend including lure-a-thons, battles and more.  Select Sprint stores are designated as gyms or have gyms nearby, so stop a while, take over a gym and dominate.  Use the hashtag #Boostpokestop on social media if you hit a stop at a Boost location. 

Check out the article on the Sprint.com newsroom here or go to storelocator.sprint.com  to find the location nearest you.  Don't forget to come back here and tell me if you were able to lure a new Pokemon to your deck!  

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Boost your Pokedeck with Pokemon-GO events at Sprint stores Nationwide!

Hello  everyone 🙂

I am a pokemon Go - trainer too but im team VALOR lol power!!!! lol  Smiley Very Happy

Is fantastic that boost and pokemon united this is just great it makes boost mobile more appealing and fun lol

I already added over 15 new pokemon around the boost mobile stops and its great. Going to to pay a bill or interested on a promo/upgrade don't forget to open up Pokemon GO and collect fun items white you visit us. This is great for pokemon lover and if you don't play why not give it a try a game that includes real world experience Smiley Wink

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Community Manager

You should send us a PIC, Lady E!

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Hello SeaWolf:)

How are you?

What kind of pic my level or some of the new pokemons i catched?

Well here is some lol 

Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-11-09[1].pngStill on level 26 been distracted with my wifely duties lol excuses right 🙂Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-26-29[1].pngI already reached the 30+ new region Pokemon badgeScreenshot_2017-02-23-10-26-36[1].pngRelaxing at work waiting to catch Pokemon i don't have 🙂

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Community Manager

OH yeah, that's EXACTLY what I mean!

I am way behind you but I'm off on vacation for the next week so LOOK OUT!  I might just catch up.

Gotta catch 'em all!

Community Manager