Boost won't accept my credit cards

Groupie

Boost won't accept my credit cards

I've been trying for almost two weeks to order a phone boost keeps declining BOTH of my cards... I've just been getting the run around and told the same thing over and over again "it's your bank".... Um no I've called both banks and there's nothing wrong on their end, the see that boost keeps rejecting my cards. I called one card company and they even called boost on 3way to explain to them that my card was working. And the second card I used was BRAND NEW, I'd never used it before and it still was declined??????? I swear I'm so tempted to to switch because apparently boost doesn't want my money lol
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Boost won't accept my credit cards

Oh no! Really sorry about the hassle, @Kaylatpatton. There are certain requirements in order to process an order successfully.

Here are some of them:

* Shipping Address must match the Billing address on the card.
* We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
* Your address should be verified by USPS. Please visit this link and enter your address. If it doesn't show up here, the order won't go through.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Groupie

They have already done ALL of that. Checking to make sure everything matches and is correct. I know that none of that is why my card won't get accept because y'all have already checked. I've used one of the credit cards before and it was accepted but I had to cancel my order because y'all ran out and put it on back order. After that NO CARD I USE WILL WORK. Really disappointing.
Highlighted
Agent

Can you DM us your phone # so that we can investigate further?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".