Boost up

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost up

Im interested in purchasing 2 iphone 8 plus phones. I have family plan with 3 lines & am the primary account holder. Can i use boost up to make this purchase. Im interested in using a phone for me & other for my daughter who is on my family plan. THANKS for any help
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Boost up

Hi there Templar49. While on a Family plan, only the primary line could be eligible for BoostUP. Any Boost customer with a monthly plan who has made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments is eligible for BoostUP. To check your eligibility, sign into  My Account. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section. If you are not eligible the option would not be available.

Accomplice

I am eligible for upgrade & will be paying for the 2 iPhone 8 plus purchases. Just wondering if i bought 2 phones, if my daughter could use second iphone 8 plus for her use. THANKS for any help.
Agent

Hi, Templar! As a primary line, you can only purchase 1 iPhone.  

Accomplice

Oh ok on order it states max limit of 2 phones to order for the iPhone 8 plus. THANKS for any help.
Agent

A customer/account may only have one installment agreement at any given time. Please go to https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTCID=HP:T:4:BoostUP!#!/support/faq/account-management/BoostUP/.

Accomplice

THANK YOU for the help.