Boost up contract

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Boost up contract

I called the sales dept yesterday and did the boost up for a iPhone 7. The representative told me I’d receive an email containing a contract that I’d have to agree to within 4-6 hours and I’d have to agree to the terms before my phone is shipped. It’s now 24 hours later I have not received an email and I paid 12$ extra for next day shipping?
See more topics labeled with:
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Boost up contract

Hello AmandaB77,  Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and pin so we can look into this for you .

Enthusiast

How do I private message
Enthusiast

Can you help me as well
Agent

Hey there! To send a private message just click on the user's name, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right below "Contact me".      

Agent

Hi Parker90, send me a Private Message letting me know how I can help.

Agent

Hi Parker90, send me a Private Message letting me know how I can help.

Groupie

How do you get boost up
Agent

Hi there, Swoosh! Sign into My Account https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section.

Accomplice

I have had boost Mobile since July 2016. I received an email on 9/28/17 that states I will soon be eligible for Boost Up. No one can tell me when or why I haven't received the eligibility yet. I want to purchase a new phone, not upgrade my current phone. Also, do you honor the sales ads that are on TV, ie: the BOGO phones one.