Boost mobile allow their mangers to yell at customer's

Boost mobile allow their mangers to yell at customer's

I have been a customer for five year's and I called on the 27th and asked for a payment arrangement for a week until I get paid. The 1st person I talked to was awesome he really helped me and said he can brake the days in to three it's the only way the system will allow him to do so and I was ok and greatful for that he informed me I needed to call back in three day and get the next three day of service I was told he would put it in and I shouldn't have a problem when I call. Well I did the 1st lady from the moment she says hello you can hear she don't wanna be there. She places me on hold for about six minutes came back to the phone and said I can't help you i continue to tell her what was told to me and she's not listening so I asked for a manger where I was put on mute for another 5 min then a man name Guilford begins to yell and call me a lier and say how do I no I can believe you so I than tell him I no he's no manger hang up call back and ask for the head manger and he tells me for now I can give you to free days for all you been thur today but that's it until I listen to the calls to make sure that's what he said so one again I'm being called a lie after five year's I think it's time for a new phone company.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Boost mobile allow their mangers to yell at customer's

That’s not what we like to hear. We are so sorry for this experience, Yasminesmith. We'd like to take a closer look. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".