Boost has not been paying my 'every other month'. Help!

Boost has not been paying my 'every other month'. Help!

My payment is due tomorrow but my Boost account says this: "Attention: Your account balance is insufficient to cover your next month of service. Please remember to refill your account prior to your due date.".

My plan is: 
$50 Bring your iPhone to Boost and Get Every Other Month FREE on the $50 Unlimited Gigs with Free Todo Mexico Plus. 

I have been paying $50 every month because boost has always given me notifications saying I need to pay. I have an iPhone6se, and boost has given me 1 free month before but never after that. I have been spot on with all of my bills but just realized that Boost should be paying my next month.

Do I just not add money to the account and boost will pay my next month (tomorrow), or will they turn off my plan? My plan DOES SAY every other month FREE. And I do have an iPhone. Somebody please help before its due.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Boost has not been paying my 'every other month'. Help!

Good morning, pineappleiphone! We apologize for the late reply, and sorry to hear about this situation!

We just replied to the private message you sent about this issue. If anyone else is having the same issue, feel free to send me (or any other Community agent) a private message including the details.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

At your service!

Hozuki_Robert