Boost deals credits

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Boost deals credits

I have boost deals on my phone but i am not the primary in our family plan. Is there anyway to get the credit to the primary? If not what can i use the money for?
30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Del-1975. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Do I understand right ? Boost Dealz credits can NOT be applied to the monthly charges ?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, nikolai90! If you are the secondary line on a family plan, any money you have in your account balance can be used for services that aren't covered in your monthly plan, such as ringtone or game purchases, international calls, etc.

Highlighted
Accomplice

But what if I am the only one on the account ? Its just me and my phone Man Happy

wrote:

Hi, nikolai90! If you are the secondary line on a family plan, any money you have in your account balance can be used for services that aren't covered in your monthly plan, such as ringtone or game purchases, international calls, etc.

Highlighted
Agent

Do you have the account on Auto-Reboost?

Highlighted
Accomplice

yes and my due date is the 5th

Highlighted
Agent

If you have Auto Re-Boost, on your monthly payment day, the entire cost of your monthly plan is automatically charged to your registered credit or debit card, even if you have money in your account balance. Any money you have in your account balance can be used for services that aren't covered in your monthly plan, such as ringtone or game purchases, international calls, etc. But as long as you have a credit or debit card registered with Boost and you are signed up for Auto Re-Boost, your credit or debit card will be charged the full cost of your monthly plan regardless of how much money you have in your account balance.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So that is a no then, correct ?

Highlighted
Agent

If you have Auto Re-Boost, on your monthly payment day, the entire cost of your monthly plan is automatically charged to your registered credit or debit card, even if you have money in your account balance.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I understand and appreciate your help This morning. That fact, however, needs to be made a great deal clearer to reboost customers