Boost deals credits

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Boost deals credits

I have boost deals on my phone but i am not the primary in our family plan. Is there anyway to get the credit to the primary? If not what can i use the money for?
30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm mean there was talk of the LG when I got in wreck but I have just change my number night before wreck he said he couldn't do nothing for us with out primary account number.. And I even ask him if he could change my husband to primary since there was know way I could no number yet I ask with me just changing numbers last night it couldn't pull up with mine old one he said no and see the closed thing I said that was on my account... In nov ...nov is when I wreck... And they should been able to replace my phone any how with me paying g insurance... But what he added a phone to my account that I didn't even get that he told me he couldnt ...i tell u what if this don't get fix I'm taking my account to corporate cause this is crazy... And what he been getting a free phone off my account or something... And left me and two infant in the cold when I pay for insurance for emergency... Well that might as well be took off both zte... And I can tell u where I was when I was trying get a replacement that payed monthly for and couldn't get I feel like I've been done wrong and we have always like boost til now... I was in gaffney SC when all this took place and all cause one talks worker we was walking with a 3month old and 1 year old to Shelby cause he couldn't transfer my husband to primary or pull primary up by old number.. Plus I had insurance and should have been cover... And now... What do I do which I think y'all have done enough... I just need y'all yelp now fix what this man done and it was a man and he was foreign maybe that could be how this all happen... Not racist just had.. And rental truck company charge me awful messing up the same had me leaving from VA to go Shelby to pick up to go back VA that only reason I said that
Accomplice

How do I send private
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sorry
Highlighted
Accomplice

Is that not message
Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank u
Highlighted
Agent

You’re welcome.

Highlighted
Accomplice

If anyone read what I wrote and is willing to look at my account and see what going on please get back asap thanks u
Highlighted
Accomplice

If ur talking g about boost deals app... Me and my husband both have it I'm primary but we both get the discount.. If ur not just have primary sign on use it... Need make sure primary download boost app to if it it though