Boost Up Tracking Number

Go to solution
Groupie

Boost Up Tracking Number

I had received my Purchase Order Confirmation email December 22nd

Received a text yesterday (December 26th) that Boost up was successfully added to my account along with when my next payment will be

I checked order status on boost which just changed yesterday from processing to shipped I want to know the location of my package? Do you guys provide tracking numbers? And why would I already be given the due date already for next month wouldn’t it be set up once it’s been delivered ?

Due date is set for the 23rd
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Boost Up Tracking Number

Hello, @Dfleming18. Thank you for taking the time to get In touch with us today. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Dfleming18. Thank you for taking the time to get In touch with us today. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I’m not familiar with this website yet how do I send a private message
Highlighted
Groupie

Do I need to send you my order key number ?
Highlighted
Agent

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message"  -Kira_M.