Boost DOESN'T care about customers, I REGRET joining boost and recommending others :(

Highlighted

Boost DOESN'T care about customers, I REGRET joining boost and recommending others :(

I was told I should switch to Boost so I ported my number over (it was an easy switch) and I have been a Boost customer for about a month or so now. Upon joining boost I thought it would be a switch for the better and even persuaded 4 family members and a few friends to consider making the switch as well.... My parents want me to start a family plan and add them. I WILL NOT be doing that after the experience I had today and I will retract all of my recommendations !  FIRST off I paid for OVERNIGHT shipping for my new device, it took MORE THAN 2 days to get my phone and I was never refunded my shipping cost.  NEXT, service on my phone is bad no matter what area I am in, texts are delayed, Internet sucks and I have to use WiFi in order to use my device as I need to.  NEXT, after being sick for a few weeks I spoke to my cousin and nieces (Boost Customers that suggested I join Boost and helped me pick a phone which is my first iPhone) and today I called Boost Customer Care to find a solution to a few of my problems. I found it rather difficult to hear and had to listen extra hard to hear what the Rep was saying to me because of the thickness of her accent, the Rep was very matter-of-factish as if she could care less what I was saying to her as long as she got me off of the phone. The Rep told me the opposite of what current Boost customers told me BEFORE (and AFTER) I called Customer Care. I asked for a Manager or Supervisor. After not even 40 seconds, what SOUNDED LIKE the same voice returned to the phone with the same matter-of-factish tone. Being sick I do not have the energy to argue and cuss with her so I stated that I would find a new phone company and I disconnected the call. I WILL NOT be recommending Boost to any more of my family and friends.   I DO NOT feel like a valued customer, I feel like my concerns are NOT taken seriously and as long as Boost gets my money that IS ALL that matters. If someone from the Corporate Office sees this a direct message or call would be great.

Thank You In Advance

A VERY Dissatisfied customer....

MzButta
See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello MzButta78! We apologize about this. Regarding the shipping, orders placed after 1PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). Shipments going to AK and HI are only eligible for Two Day service. Regarding the issues with your device, we can help with troubleshooting. We can start with this steps:

1. Tap Phone.

2. Tap Keypad if necessary.

3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call.

4. When Starting Service Update screen appears, tap OK.

5. When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.

Highlighted

THIS WAS NOT A SOLUTION BUT THANK U FOR TRYING....

Boost_MasielQ wrote:

Hello MzButta78! We apologize about this. Regarding the shipping, orders placed after 1PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). Shipments going to AK and HI are only eligible for Two Day service. Regarding the issues with your device, we can help with troubleshooting. We can start with this steps:

1. Tap Phone.

2. Tap Keypad if necessary.

3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call.

4. When Starting Service Update screen appears, tap OK.

5. When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.

MzButta
Highlighted

Hello MzButta78! We apologize your service is not working properly at this time. Can you please send me a private message with your address?