Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Bill problems

Highlighted

Bill problems

I downloaded a boost app so I could pay my bill and put 100$ on my account which is 98 a month for 3 lines (awesome price and coverage) problem is my phone number isn't the primary account number, my wife's number is. Can I pay my bill from this account some way? My phone was shut off this morning so I'm down the road using wifi from the public library. ..🙁
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Bill problems

Hello Dirtyman! We can definitely help you out with that. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code so we can further assist you?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello, My name is Cara. I paid for my phone bill for this month at the end of last month and something went wrong because my phone is going to be shut off at midnight tonight even though I paid for it to not get shut off. Is there something that could possibly be done?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @thomascara990. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes! Thank you.
Highlighted
Agent

You're very welcome.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Do you think I'll hear back before midnight?
Highlighted

Hey there, thomascara990! Good morning! We recently sent you a private message about this matter.

At your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted

Hey there i need someone to help me out my phone will not let me go in and pay my bill now and i what to know why
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Chriswildner201! Are you having issues to log into your online account?