Being double charged on my credit card

Accomplice law
Accomplice

Being double charged on my credit card

I 'am being doubled charged for two phones on my credit card. I have been a customer for many years. I called, and I was told maybe I would get a call back after my case is escalated. I expect someone in charge to call me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also after it is escalated it may or may not be corrected. This is un accepaple to me and I am switching my service provider.

4 REPLIES 4
Accomplice

Re: Being double charged on my credit card

The same thing just happened to me, and they told me my bank declined the charges - after 3 previous lies told by Boost - I contacted my bank, and of course my bank says THEY accepted the payment twice (which is why my account is negative twice the amount), and they further said that Boost Mobile's payment gateway declined the payment.  So now, I'm out $400, no  phone sent, and Boost Mobile serously refuses to do anything for me to make up for the INCONVENIENCE they caused...

You do double chagre in my credit on Jan 1 and Jan 2 2017. Please can you refund my money. Thank you
Community Manager

@Hamilton Can you look in on these good people?

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Agent

Hello @law, @Rachellewms, @manghram. A private message has been sent to further assist you.