Bait and Switch

Bait and Switch

I bought unlimited every plan with no data cap for $55 about 7 years ago... I then joined the shrinkage plan that was just supposed to reduce my monthly rate for timely payments and got my monthly rate down to $40.... About 4 years ago, I was first notified that my speeds would be decreased during peak usage hours...and then my data was capped at the $40 plan (2.5 gigs) instead of the $55...unilaterally taking away the earned benefit of the shrinkage plan as well as the unlimited everything plan that I signed up for... I Now I find out that Boost mobile is back to offering an unlimited $60 plan... Someone want to tell me what is wrong with this picture???
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Bait and Switch

I have been a loyal customer for almost 9 years and when I started with boost I also had the shrinkage plan and it took a couple of years to get my bill from $55 to $35. But now that I finally paid it down boost has me on the $35 plan so instead of getting unlimited data and everything else unlimited I now only get the lame $35 limited data plan. Also I actually get charged $3 to walk into the boost store and pay my bill but if I paid it online it would be $35. I don't want to switch carriers but its not fair. I paid for something and now you want to screw me out of my rewards. Need to fix it
Accomplice

Re: Bait and Switch

Hello There!

We're sorry to know that you feel this way about your current situation with your plans. We'd like to help. We have been changing our plans over time due to the demands. Unfortunately, the shrinkage plan is no longer available. We now have an unlimited plan that you can get for $ 50.00. If anything else is needed, please let us know. We're here to help.