Bad service on the phone

Bad service on the phone

I was with boost for 4 months I went in and purchased a phone with no written agreement . The first month my phone was turned off 2 days before the bill was due. I constantly got dropped calls , received texts hours late . So I call to get my account number do that I can switch providers, boost locked my phone up that I payed for saying I will have to be with them for 12 months with the phone I purchased.. don't waste your money I never signed anything saying I will have to stay with boost for 12 months 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Bad service on the phone

Hello, @Brittanyw89. We're sorry to hear you feel this way. We understand how frustrated this can be. Now, when it comes to our unlock policy, this is stated in our Terms & Conditions. We recommended you to visit our website at https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNavRobot FrustratedupportPhones#!/support/faq/phones-devices/unlocking-policy... for more details.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Ok and my problem is no one informed me to go in read any terms and conditions nor did they go over that with me because I would have never went with the company.. I never seen a company that make you stay with them for 12 months after you purchased the phone
Agent

We apologize for the inconvenience @Brittanyw89. Each company has they own unlock policy on this matter. Please, accept our must sincere apologies.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.