BSTFreeMsg: $5 for 2 months! Save on 2 months of payments when you add $ to your balance by 12/25!

BSTFreeMsg: $5 for 2 months! Save on 2 months of payments when you add $ to your balance by 12/25!

Hello!

I received a BSTFreeMSG on 12-22-17 stating $5 for 2 months! Save on 2 months of payments when you add $ to you r balance by 12/25.

Does this mean just by adding $5 to my account, in return I will get 2 free months of service? Really, $5 for 2 months isn't that bad. It says that I will save on 2 months of payments. To me, this means I pay $5, and I don't have to worry about 2 months of payments. I had no money to pay for this by card, and no transportation. So I went through a lot to get this GREAT promotion!.

Boost Mobile is an awesome company! Running a promotion that gives you 2 free months or $5. I told all of my friends about ti, and they are coming to Boost! (Sorry, I'm new here and a little bit excited).

Everyone have a great day!

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: BSTFreeMsg: $5 for 2 months! Save on 2 months of payments when you add $ to your balance by 1...

Hi, DjBaile! We’d love to explain this further. You'll save $5 on your next 2 months payment. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.