BSTFreeMsg: $3 for 3 months Question

Go to solution
Groupie

BSTFreeMsg: $3 for 3 months Question

BSTFreeMsg: $3 for 3 months! Save on 3 months of payments when you add $ to your balance by 5/12! Credit applied w/in 7 days - just make a call. Reply END to Stop

I added money to my account, will I get service within 7 days or do I have to call support because it says "just make a call" at the end
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: BSTFreeMsg: $3 for 3 months Question

Sorry for the confusion. If you received that message, and you made a payment on your account, you should receive the credit within 7 days. If you don't receive the credit, you can call us to review your account and further assist you. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hi there, Cuvasiv. Thanks for contacting us. 

That's correct,  you just have to make a call after the payment and you should receive the credit within 7 days. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I made a call and it told me I didn't have enough money in my account to make the call (because I don't have service right now), but then it gave me a dial tone, it stops then there is silence? Will I still get the credit within 7 days?
Agent

Sorry for the confusion. If you received that message, and you made a payment on your account, you should receive the credit within 7 days. If you don't receive the credit, you can call us to review your account and further assist you. 

View solution in original post