Auto Reboost when data runs out

Accomplice

Auto Reboost when data runs out

I've been having to login everyday to check usage so I can make sure to reboost before the data runs out. 

Suggestion: It would be nice to have an auto reboost option that will have the following options: 1. Restart the plan  immediately when data runs out 2. Add 1 gb for $5.00 when data runs out  3. Add 2 gb for $10.00 when data runs out.  The customer would be required to keep adequate funds in the account so the auto reboost can automatically deduct from the account balance as needed, or alternatively have a credit card on file. Optional notifications (alerts)  could send email and/or text messages each time a reboost takes place for those who want to keep track of payments/deductions in real time.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Auto Reboost when data runs out

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and we will make sure to pass it along.

Accomplice

I have an even better idea that could be implemented sooner. Add the following plans:

20 gb for $90 per month
30 gb for $125 per month

Enthusiast

Had the same problem. That circle thingy (bytes) did me no justice and the green circle i believe is misleading.  Or maybe i dont know how to read it. So...i paid twice thinking that perhaps fraud (and not boost) was behind the first attempt at restoring service. This took several days. Turns out they droppped the ball on their end. Perhaps untrained workers. A simple click of a button on their end was all it took to restore service. So in essence i had $100 in my account or two payments of $50 overlapping one another. They promised to refund me the extra $50 payment in 5 to 8 days.