Any chance of seeing what taxes/fees are being charged?

Accomplice

Any chance of seeing what taxes/fees are being charged?

Is there any way to see or find out what the taxes are that are charged for any given payment?  The amount now being charged to my credit card has gone up since my December payment by an additional $1.43, but I haven't changed anything on my account.  I'd really like to know what the increase is for, and why.  Considering I was already paying $5.39 in taxes/fees, that's more than a 26% jump in taxes/fees, when nothing else changed.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Any chance of seeing what taxes/fees are being charged?

Hello and thank you for posting your question!

Information about taxes is not available through your online Boost Mobile account, but it is via your Internet banking account. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this topic.

At your service!

- Robert.

Accomplice

I guess I don't know what you mean by 'Internet banking account'.  I happen to have the Re-boost, and the payment is charged to a credit card.  As far as I know, only 1 amount is sent to the credit card company.  Unless someone receives a bill, which pay-as-you -go doesn't receive, how are we supposed to know what the taxes are.

Also, since you are an 'Agent', maybe you could tell me why the taxes jumped by more than 25%, since the cost of my plan itself hasn't changed.

Agent

Hi there @Chaos.

You agree to pay all federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and other assessments that we're required by law to collect and remit to the government on the Services that we provide to you. These charges may change from time to time without advance notice. Please, visit our website at https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/about/legal/terms-conditions/general-terms-conditions/ for more details.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.