Activated Boost yesterday, had no service until this morning only for it to be disconnected?!

Go to solution
Accomplice

Activated Boost yesterday, had no service until this morning only for it to be disconnected?!

Livid right now as I type this. I am brand new to Boost as of yesterday. I spent all of yesterday going back and forth with Boost because my phone was not getting any service despite me living between two of their towers. After being put in touch with a supervisor, they cancelled my account and recreated it with a new number, and I got service this morning. 

Now it says my phone has been disconnected due to non-payment, I can't log into my Boost account w/ my number and pin because it says it was a demo account. I can't call Boost because I now don't have a working phone, so I tried contacting them on Facebook and Twitter. I tried to have them call me, but they can't call the phones they've disconnected apparently. I'm up in flames right now. I can't call or text to verify my info, they can't reach me, and so they told me to come here... But how is this any different?! It's still not a secure source to verify through. I feel like I've just jumped down a rabbit hole... Someone please friggin' help me!

16 REPLIES 16
Accomplice

Ok, that’s what I did
Accomplice

Still not found... how? I’ve sent four messages
Accomplice

Can you just PM me instead? This is getting a bit absurd... This is a serious run-around.
Groupie

I wanted to buy Boost Mobile so bad!    This problem sure makes me think twice. 😞    Darn.   It sounded too good to be true, so I guess it IS!   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! 😞

Groupie

colorado wanna-be customer.   Seems horrible 😞

Accomplice

I’m in Massachusetts. I live between two towers as well, so I should have perfect service. I just got home and I still have no service.
Agent

Hi there, vlawson18! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your full address so we can review this further.