Account suspension

Highlighted

Account suspension

I spent over four hours on the phone today with three different associates. All of them hung up either when I finally got my bank on the phone or right after they were told that my bill WAS paid on 2/12....but according to Boost they don't have it, they won't restore my service without another $35, and they don't care what the bank says, nor will they connect me to a supervisor. If my service is not restored immediately, I will have no choice but take my business elsewhere after 5 years with your company, as well as reporting to the BBB, the bank for fraud on your part, and any other outlet I can find. There should not have been any issues after the first operator heard my bank say "Yes she paid, The dispute was filed, the bank gave me THEIR money pending results, I called the bank a few days later to say "Hey I made a mistake, this is my cell can you please reverse it?" Which they did on 2/22. It should not take four hours to solve this issue. I was late picking my child up, my husband was late to work, and now he is without a phone so I can have one while at home with my three kids, one being special needs. I can not even call customer service on my phone to handle it. This is ridiculous.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue. A private message has been sent to further assist you.