Account still not acivated

Highlighted
Groupie

Account still not acivated

So yesterday i payed $50 for $50 boost card to be on my account so i can pay the $47 bill. well the service was still cut off because the primary account wasnt paying because they were switching services. so we went to a boost store today and got me off the family plan i was on with the other person. then the lady said my phone will be cut on in 10-15 minutes since the bill was now $50 and i had $50.02 in my account balance. here i am hours later and the service is still interrupted and instead of it saying "primary account needs to pay" it now says "pay the monthly bill to activate service" but it says i owe $0.00 but my account balance is still $50.02 and the reminder for the mothly bill is $50. nothing changed but the text telling me my service is interrupted but wont let me pay for the bill because it says i dont owe any. how do i fix this?
See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Let’s get you taken care of. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.

Highlighted

I am trying to switch phones and everything seemed to go good from one to the other but now I can't make calls on the broken or new one. When I go on to my account it says the phone switched but still nothing