Account number where?

Highlighted

Account number where?

Hello everyone,
I've been searching the mobile app for a few days now and can't seem to locate where the account number for my plan is listed. Could someone please tell me where I might find it please?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi, @MG1 Is always a sad moment when we see our customers leaving? Is there any particular reason? As the account number is only needed to port out, we'd like to know if you are getting a better offer. Please send us a private message and let us know, we'll hate to see you leave.

Highlighted

Hello @jaassiel_m;
Thank you for your response, yes there are a few things my husband and I are unhappy with pertaining to the service we've received from Boost. The purpose of having an online payment system is for the convience of paying online. This has been an experience we have not been able to take advantage of and have had to phone in our payments costing us an extra $3 each time. Over a period of time that money adds up. Sad that this has not improved since the first time we were with Boost for a mobile carrier service. The customer service can use some help in their conduct with customers on the phone. In addition to the poor internet 4G/ LTE service, we've decided that it was best to just find another service.
Highlighted

We totally understand and apologize for this. Please send us a private message so we can better assist you.