Account Charges Reading 0.00.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Account Charges Reading 0.00.

I have a secondary account on a family plan. My account charges have read 0.00 since the first bill in February. The first month I thought might be free. The second month I put money into the account but it wasn't withdrawn for the bill. This is the third month and I've put money in for my line but I'm worried that the primary account is picking up my part of the bill, please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Account Charges Reading 0.00.

Woolington, you can add the money to the primary account online. Please send us a Private Message so we can assist you with the payment you made to your account. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello Woodlington, lets get you sorted out. In a family plan the payment comes out of the primary account, therefore you would need to add the money to the primary account and from there the system the payment according to the other family plan members. 

Groupie

Does that mean the money I've added to my own account is useless then?

Edit: And where should I go to pay on the "primary account"? Am I supposed to send them the money? That defeats the point of line payment.
Agent

Woolington, you can add the money to the primary account online. Please send us a Private Message so we can assist you with the payment you made to your account. 

View solution in original post