20g of hotspot advertised but three months in I haven't used maybe 1G.

Groupie

20g of hotspot advertised but three months in I haven't used maybe 1G.

I'm dealing with the very same issue as many here in this community. Problems became more severe when I call support. I told them I get better connectivity with a hotspot i bought and made a seperate account. Pre-paid data cards. Pre-paid service. The hotspot worked fine before the call. Once I gave the info that it is on the same tower as phone and same 4g that I'm trying to use my hotspot tethering on phone. Now It doesn't get the same bandwidth as before. My phone gets no data. cannot use internet apps or hotspot tethering connectivity. This is ridiculous. They know the issue is on their end or that Sprint has limited my phone and hotspot macs. Advertising something they will not allow or help me receive. I made a second call to support after the hotspot stopped getting bandwidth. Offered to send me another device. LOL. Nothing wrong with it before. I made the mistake of tell them that I tried using hotspot on the family data plan from my girlfriends phone. It worked as it was supposed to until I got off the phone. Going to another provider after service cycle ends. Ripping me off going on 3 months. 

See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: 20g of hotspot advertised but three months in I haven't used maybe 1G.

Sorry to hear that, ugetdeltwit. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you tell us more about what happens when you try to use your hotspot? Do you get any errors?