teambale2011's profile

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 14, 2017 1:00 PM

ZTE Max XL gets text messages multiple times

I don't know what's going on, but when someone sends me a text, I get it like 15 - 20 times. It's annoying and very frustrating.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Russ71

Accomplice

• 

11 Messages

3 years ago

Since changing over to a Motorola G5s+ I haven't received a single multiple text. ZTE is the problem. They have no need or desire to remedy the condition.
Tabitha

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 years ago

Hello teambale2011,  Send us a private message so we can look into this for you.

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Same issue here. Waking me out of my sleep
neisis

Boost Care

• 

250 Messages

3 years ago

Hey teambale2011! Please try the following steps and let us know if you get any change:

Step 1:From the home screen, tap Phone.

Step 2: Dial ##72786#. (Note: The final # will not appear on the screen. The device will restart and initiate Hands Free Activation.)

Step 3:Once the activation is complete, tap OK.

Step 4:Once the PRL is updated, tap OK.

Step 5:Tap OK to restart the device.

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Please share the fix for this. I have this same issue EVERY day

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Sent.
Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

20 Points

3 years ago

Hi there, @jeremyh1992! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address?

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I've tried this zeds it didn't change anything. I'm still getting 20 or more of the same message

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Has any fix been found for this. I'm missing texts and sometimes getting multiple texts. And my phone freezes up randomly. If there is a fix for this please let me know!
Tabitha

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 years ago

Hello nicnac30, please click here for some troubleshooting steps that should fix the issue. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Accomplice

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Anyone found a fix that actually works?

Accomplice

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Very frustrating. Anyone found a fix that actually works?

Accomplice

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Anyone found a fix that actually works?
Cara

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, Nicoleboost! Definitely wanna look into this for you. Have you sent/received separate duplicate messages 3 or more times?

Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

700 Points

3 years ago

Thanks for the information! We'd like to review the account. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.