SamonePlater's profile

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 3:00 PM

Stolen ZTE Max XL

I recently ordered a phone and it was stolen. I filed a police report but don't know what to do from this point.........please help

Responses

Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

3 years ago

Hi there SamonePlater. Please send us a private message with the details and we will figure this out. Did you receive it at all?  Victor21

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

No I didn't receive it at all! I also wasn't informed of the carrier who would be delivering my phone!
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

3 years ago

Understood. We would need to verify the order. Please send us a private message and we will figure this out. Victor21

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

How do I send a private message?
Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

3 years ago

Hi. Please tap on the representative's name and it will give you the option to private message. Victor21

Ihaveboost

Accomplice

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I need an email to send a police report. Can anyone help me out. My email is abcd@yahoo.com

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

830 Points

3 years ago

Hi there, lhaveboost. Thanks for contacting us. You can send the report to Prepaid Sprint Fulfillment Exception Desk (PPDSFED) here:

• Fax: 888-270-5195
• Scan and email: PPDSFED@sprint.com

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

3 years ago

You're very welcome, Ihaveboost! Is there anything else we may help you with today?

Hozuki_Robert

Ihaveboost

Accomplice

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you! Very much. Really appreciate the help.
Ihaveboost

Accomplice

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

That will be all for now. Thank you again. Have a great day.
Ihaveboost

Accomplice

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Once I have sent the report, how long does it take to receive a respond on what will be done?

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

3 years ago

You should receive an update within 72 hours. Is there anything else we may help you with today?

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

• 

28 Messages

3 years ago

When you cannot find your Android phone , you need to make sure whether your phone is lost. If you cannot find your mobile phone, the first thing you need to do is to ensure whether the device is really lost or just misplaced. You can simply confirm that by calling the device. Or you can use Android Device Manager to track the device. If you make sure that the device is truly gone, you need to take action right away.