Sat, Oct 17, 2020 3:00 PM

Unable to receive or make calls

Unable to receive or make calls iphone7

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there Kacywacy1. Thank you for contacting us. When did this issue start and have you made any recent changes to your account? victor21 

Boost Care

• 

886 Messages

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. We have marked your message as private so you can send the account information to further assist you. Please send your phone number, PIN for the account, current address and provide more details about the issue for us to help . 
- MichaelDe

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hi there! Has your device sustained any physical damage (wet, dropped, broken, etc..)? 

5 Messages

7 m ago

It started approximately a 10pm on Friday 10.16.20. . I did recently change plans, but it worked. Also my phone is LTE iphone7. I have reset the network and entered ##873283#, by no success. Ty for your help.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

7 m ago

In that case the phone can not be guaranteed to work anymore. We recommend replacing it. You can find our current offers on new devices clicking here.

5 Messages

7 m ago

My screen is in need of repair after being dropped a few times but not recently.

5 Messages

7 m ago

Thank you for the detailed response.

1 Message

3 m ago

First, make sure the monthly bill is not in arrears, you're not in a dead spot, and the phone is not in Airplane or Do Not Disturb mode. Check for malware and perform a reset if it's still not working properly. Contact your carrier to check for issues or to receive further help.

1 Message

21 d ago

Turn Airplane Mode on and off. Go to Settings and turn on Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn it off. Check your Do Not Disturb settings. Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and make sure it's off.

walgreenslistens

(edited)